Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Seller Notes:||“Bike still in good condition. Tubes are strong, no cracks / dents for sure. Please see photos”|
|Gender:||Women||Type:||Road Bike - Touring|
|Frame Size:||52 cm||Wheel Size:||700C|
|Frame Material:||Steel||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Germany|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NEW HAIR PIN HAIRPIN SEAT SADDLE CRUISER VINTAGE new
- Premium USG Brown Leather Weightlifting Belt
- Selcof fluted Seat Post in 26.8 diameter from the 1990s - New Bike Take Off
- SRAM General 28T 2x10 S1 80 Chainring
- Very good original vintage hardy marquis no. 7 trout fly fishing reel + case ..
- [YUZURU II] Hanyu Yuzuru Top figure skating Second photo album from japan F S
- Carred Stix CASTING 7' 6 HEAVY GEN X ELITE Flipping Fishing Rod CGXE761H-F-C
- Altura Frauen Synchro Progel 3 4 Tragerhose - black, 8
- Bushcraft Special Forces Survival Kit Designed by Special Forces. A comprehensiv
- Dakine Midnight 19W Syncline - Without Liner MTB Shorts
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Breezer QWIC Swagtron Dillenger
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...